March 03, 2010

TWO MONTHS AND COUNTING

Hello everyone, I'm back. Its been wayyyyy too long but I'm back, now back to business.

Its been two months 3 days since I last shopped and it wasn't very hard until today. I have finally figured out that I am an emotional shopper and today my emotions were all over the place. I walked by Free People to get lunch and they had the cutest beige ruffle cropped blazer. As soon as I saw it i feel in love.
Blazer


Immediately I thought "f the spending freeze" and walked into the boutique. Just the thought of getting the blazer made me feel so much better. As I walked around the store I thought "If I'm gonna break my pledge I might as well make it worth it" so I walked around the store picking up everything that called my name. This is strange because pieces by Free People are usually to much like hippie clothes to me. Anyway, as I headed to the fitting room it dawned on me that I needed to get back to work, so I asked the sales associate to hold the items for me. Luckily after work I felt a little better so I purchased a white chocolate Toblerone bar for a quick fix. That worked so I was safe.....that is until I got home and looked at Bluefly's new arrival. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted everything, bags, shoes, dresses, swim suits, everything! I pulled out the remainder of my Toblerone chocolate and 540 calories later I only felt the need to have one item. Check 'em out.



Are they not the most perfect accessory for your feet?

Overall I think I'm doing well, though I don't see where the money I save goes. I'm ready for a congrats gift for making it thus far. How about the Miu Miu flats I love? Okay so maybe not but I think I need a reward for making it this far. What do you think?

Well I should go do some situps or something but I'm not.

Later folks!

~Black Orchid~



4 comments:

  1. Don't give in, girl! Take yourself on a nice road trip or visit a friend or something! Create a memory with a friend, but don't give into the pledge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so well! Keep up the good work! Those MiuMiu's though? Sick- i would have broken down for them in a heart beat! Please don't give up! Do it for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Keep your negative energy to yourself. All negative vibes will be returned to sender!!!!!!