March 06, 2010

FITNESS ACTION PLAN-PURE INSANITY

It's 8:20am on Saturday morning and I am having fried rice for breakfast. I love rice; white rice, brown rice, yellow rice, curried rice, fried rice, rice n peas, peas and rice..... Yes I love rice, but I think its my downfall. I mean I will have rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner and still not be satisfied. But I digress.

This week was tough. I have noticed that I have not been sleeping through the night, my hamstrings have been hurting and I am extremely drained by the end of the day. All of these usually happen when I need to workout so I have decided to stop ignoring the fact that I am slowing gaining weight and determine a fitness plan. I am not ready to join a gym and it is too cold out to go running everyday so I have another plan.

Awhile back I saw an infomercial (I know) for a workout dvd program called INSANITY. It got me very interested but I was not ready to workout so I just ignored it. However today while sitting on my bed eating fried rice and looking at my expanding belly I couldn't ignore it anymore.


Here's the plan: For now I will go running in the park on the weekends weather permitting. After spring break (1st week in April) I will start the INSANITY challenge. INSANITY is a 60 day challenge so I should be good to go by the beginning of June. That's perfect timing for all of my spring dress and bikinis.

Once I start my challenge I will keep you all posted with pics and measurements. I will need your help keeping motivated, so get your best cheerleader spirit ready.

Till we meet again

~Black Orchid~

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the rice! I eat rice every single day- every day! Plus, at LEAST 2 rolls a day- this is no good for the belly, thighs and that area under the bra- ugh!! I will await your verdict before I try this out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I will run with you on the weekends...but whats the chance you won't go so early?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rice too, but it packs on the pounds in a major way. I only eat brown rice now, brown pasta, if it's white it's sugar.

    I'm trying to tone up too and saw the infomercial for this as well, it did peak my interest but I'm a natural skeptic. Can't wait to see how well it works out for you!

    -Empress

    http://truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep your negative energy to yourself. All negative vibes will be returned to sender!!!!!!