March 31, 2010

DECISIONS DECISIONS


For those of you who have been following/reading/subscribing/stopping by since day one, you know that a major part of my blog is tracking and curbing my compulsive spending. Tomorrow, April 1st 2010 it will be 3 solid months of 100% no shopping. Now I was wondering if I should reward myself with a "keep up the good work" purchase. Nothing big or costly, just something as a pat on the back. Weigh in and let me know what you think. Place your votes!


~Black Orchid~

5 comments:

  1. You gets noting until JUNE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say wait it out. Whenever I give up something, but kind of cheat, I always feel bad. Like, "maybe I could have made it all the way, but now I don't know". I think you'll be that much more proud of yourself if you see this through :-) I'm curious. What is it that you want to buy as a 3-month reward?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say a small 'nothing costly' reward is ok if it is something you NEED. However, if you think you will get carried away (and I know that is a very likely possibility), then wait till June. You've been doing so well, so just don't over do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't do it...you've gotten so far, and I think, by spending a little something, it won't feel so bad to spend a little more...I believe in you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't vote in time...but I say hang n...don't do it!

    ReplyDelete

Keep your negative energy to yourself. All negative vibes will be returned to sender!!!!!!