February 05, 2010

WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?

When I started my blog I said that I would not write about celebrities, but I just can't let her get away with this. Last night J called me and said that I needed to see Rihanna's outfit. The silence in my house was quickly followed by my screaming voice. I was frightened by the mess that she called an outfit. I mean are you serious Rihanna? What was she going for? I think I have figured it out though. she was going for the " If you look at my outfit maybe you won't notice that I can't sing a lick" look. Don't give me wrong, I love Rihanna (though I have started getting tired of seeing her) and I usually love her style, but I can't let this one go. Take a look people and tell me what you think.







P.S. I agree wit J, the best part of her outfit is her eye makeup.

~ Black Orchid~

6 comments:

  1. Totally agree! I don't really care for Rihanna these days, and I find her "unique fashion sense" to be annoying sometimes. I think FloJo rocked the one leg unitard best LOL. Her makeup is hot though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Rhianna she is slowly losing herself but I am not surprised...she looks like a futuristic Cruella De Vil. She is turning into a fame monster sadly it happens....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rihanna is becoming infamous for these ridiculous outfits! She doesn't even NEED to go there! There's always a problem when one needs to shock for attention--the shock factor has to keep amping up, until one becomes an unrecognizable freak. Stop, Rihanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I have to say is, HOT A$$ MESS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shakira Rocked that dress a while back, much better than that. IT looks like she's trying TOO hard. THe disturbia thing was a hit and seems like she's trying to do that shit to death, I know she ain't that dark and dangerous, lets get a balance between Pon de Replay and disturbia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's just trying tooooo hard! I fail to see the purpose of this outfit. it seems like all these celebrities are trying to out-do eachother, like, let's see who can be the biggest bozo. I'm so over it.

    ReplyDelete

Keep your negative energy to yourself. All negative vibes will be returned to sender!!!!!!