February 11, 2010

MCQ DEAD!


This is probably a post that no one will care about but me, but I have to do it anyway. Today I came home from work turned on the tv and the 1st thing I heard was that Alexander McQueen (my #3 favorite designer) died. This news made me so sad because I truly enjoyed his designs. It was sharp, chic, and above all else original. I secretly drooled over his pieces but they were always out of reach financially. Nevertheless I couldn't stay away form his collections, secretly trying to find pieces that resembled his.

I am not even going to get into the cause of his death or what's been speculated because it doesn't matter. It still remains that he's gone.


Here are a few pieces of McQueen that I admired:
















~Sad Orchid~

2 comments:

  1. I care. The man was a sartorial genius! The fashion industry has taken a serious hit. McQueen will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised by this. I've heard of parents resorting to this, but never the child. The situation is sad all around. His line of clothing will survive, though.

    ReplyDelete

Keep your negative energy to yourself. All negative vibes will be returned to sender!!!!!!