February 02, 2010

LAY YOUR HEAD ON MY PILLOW....



I have a thing for decorative pillows.  I love their colors and textures and the character they add to any room.  They can easily be switched out to recreate a space.  The old me was always drawn to the silk embellished $350 designer pillows, but times have changed.  I saw a post about a fellow blogger's pillows purchased from Target and decided to take a look.  To my surprise Target has some pretty snazzy pillows and for cheap too ($9-$25)!!   I will definitely be getting some when I start shopping again!  Here are a few.  Let me know what you all think.

~Black Orchid~







5 comments:

  1. Lets go get some for my living room. I need a pick me up....These are really cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree... adding a few pillows is the easiest (and pocket friendliest) way to give a room a stylish update. I love your first choice... how much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 1st one was listed at $19.99 but i think it is on sale for $9.98. I'm not sure you can get that color combo online though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute, girl! I really like the gray and yellow ones towards the end...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo72582 I love those also they are my fav, but i misspoke. They are actually $45!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Keep your negative energy to yourself. All negative vibes will be returned to sender!!!!!!