February 06, 2010

P.S.A.

Hello Guys, I received a viddy from a middle school friend and it moved me so much that I felt the need to post it. We have all heard about how dangerous texting and driving is but I don't think that we ever think it applies to us. If you are an Oprah fan, she has a movement where each person pledges to not text and drive. I think this is a great idea because it only takes a second for our lives to change. Take a moment to watch the viddy then pledge to not talk or text while driving. I know I will never hold a conversations or text someone while they are driving.



~Black Orchid~

1 comment:

  1. I have never had a conversation that was worth my life or anyone else's. I will admit I have texted while driving. I always say its fine because I do it at red lights. But I won't ever do it again, this is the most horrific and graphic psa ever

    ReplyDelete

Keep your negative energy to yourself. All negative vibes will be returned to sender!!!!!!