September 13, 2010

THE VMAs SUCKED!!!!



I don't really watch awards shows but I took a look whenever there was a commercial on the Hallmark Channel. I feel like everyone had on the same thing. I was not moved at all. take a look at the following and tell me what you notice.












Yeah leather was all over the place and more than I would think is normal. I guess if you don't have your leather getup for Fall you may want to go out and get a piece. Don't give me wrong I like leather but it was overkill last night. Maybe I missed the good stuff while watching "Fairfield Road".

I guess also it's only the VMAs and not the Grammys so I shouldn't expect much. One last thing Lady Gaga might be a nut but she goes for whatever look she is trying to achieve....I usually never get her look though.

Wait one more thing, my girl crush Ciara looked cute. I'm not sure what she was wearing (that girl can't dress to save her life but thats another post) nevertheless she looked cute in it......lol

Later Loves
~Black Orchid~

2 comments:

  1. I agree!

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didnt miss anything!! The performance where boring, but I did enjoy Kanye of course and Drakes performance was good but thats because of Mary.

    I also expected more from Chelsea Handler she wasn't as funny as I thought she would be.

    ReplyDelete

Keep your negative energy to yourself. All negative vibes will be returned to sender!!!!!!