September 16, 2010

10 YEARS FROM NOW


Have you ever looked at a picture from years ago and asked yourself "What the hell was I wearing?" I have looked at wayyyy too many of those pics. I remember wearing a red, white and blue striped Tommy Hilfiger bubble coat with baggy guess jeans and lace-up chunky wooden heels. At the time I thought I looked soooo flyy. You couldn't tell me otherwise. This got me to thinking about fads that are in (and we love) now and how we will feel about them in 10 years. So here is the question: What fads that we love now do you think we will look back on in 10 years and hate?

My answer: I love love love the "Strong Shoulders" look but I think in 10 years we will be saying "really what were we thinking?"



Let me know your answers.

~Black Orchid~

1 comment:

  1. Strong shoulders are awesome!!! I have one dress with strong shoulders and I would love another.

    ReplyDelete

Keep your negative energy to yourself. All negative vibes will be returned to sender!!!!!!