September 12, 2010

I'M BACK AND READY TO WORK


That statement (back and ready to work) couldn't be more true. I am back from a well needed vacation and ready to work. Work on this blog that I have been neglecting and work at my day job. I changed schools this year so I will be putting in major time to get things the way I want them to be. I'm ready for the change. Here is a rundown of what's been going on since my last post.

1. I left for Trinidad
2. I fell in love all over again
3. I ate wayyy too much and gained 8lbs in a month
4. I spent wayyyy too much money
5. I got depressed about spending all that money
6. I realized that I need to go back on my spending freeze
7. Returned home
8. Started working at new school and already overworked (the life of a teacher)


So now that I am back I hope to be more diligent about my postings and not leave you guys hanging for so long, vacation or no vacation.

See you all soon

~Black Orchid~



2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back... Now we need your fashion insight asap, so start cracking! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bff left to Trinidad and I feel like she is still there :(

    ReplyDelete

Keep your negative energy to yourself. All negative vibes will be returned to sender!!!!!!