September 22, 2010

A GIRL AND HER SHOES



So as you all know I'm a teacher. This means I stand on my feet all day. ALL DAY!!! I have been on the hunt for cute comfortable work shoes that will not hurt my feet at the end of the day. Today after working 8 hours 6 of which were spent standing I headed for another 2 hour meeting. I arrived at my meeting 30 minutes early so I decided to take a stroll over to 5th Ave. To my surprise Cole Haan was right on the corner. After trying on several pairs I fell in love with a pair at 1st sight. The only problem is that they weren't a part of their Nike Air collection. The sales associate then showed me their most comfortable shoe the company makes and after trying them on it was true, they were uber comfy. I mean I felt like I was walking on clouds. The problem is that they looked like teacher shoes. I was now in a pickle. Do I get the shoe that's perfect for teaching but kinda look ugly old lady shoes or do I get the chic 5hr shoe. I couldn't choose so I got both.

I am totally in Love with my new pair of oxfords


How ugly are these
Which would you have picked?

~Black Orchid~

2 comments:

  1. Those oxfords are nice. I so want a pair of flat cloth/canvas ones to wear on the weekend. And, Cole Haan has GOT to have better Nike Technology shoes than that! Keep looking online or something. At least you're not looking at Crocs! Those things need to be completely eliminated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Loves the Oxfords and LOL at "so I got both"! The Cole Haan pair isn't entirely, absolutely awful. But I'd probably only wear them with pants LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Keep your negative energy to yourself. All negative vibes will be returned to sender!!!!!!