November 10, 2011

Hello Lover!

I have been trying to get back to blogging for quite some time now but just haven't found the time. It's not that I don't have the inspiration because I do, I just needed to just do it (as Nike would say). As I scrolled up and down other blogger's blogs I wanted nothing more than to post something new on my blog. The question that I continued to ask myself was "Have I been away for too long?" I hope not.

The past few months have been crazy but also wonderful. If I though I was busy before well now I am. To catch you all up

June: School's out! I completed another year of teaching, applied to graduate school and got accepted.

July: Last minute wedding planning and DIY projects galore! (I will post a few of my creations)

August: Got HITCHED and island hopped for our honeymoon. Hurricane Irene, school started and so did work....UGH

September: Work work and more work!

October: The stress of work and school had me sick almost the entire month.

November: Still working and in school but missing my blog. Thus my return!!!

I am sooo excited to be back. Though I should be grading papers or writing the one due in 5hrs I am happier when I blog. So I'm taking time out to do so.

Here are a few shots of the wedding.....do enjoy.....

P.S. Missed you all so much!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your negative energy to yourself. All negative vibes will be returned to sender!!!!!!