November 12, 2011

Getting "it" Back


In preparation for my wedding I worked out quite a bit. I changed my eating habits and took 3 months of Bootcamp and the pounds just melted. Actually they melted a little too much because my dress was big the day of the wedding. Anyway, 3 months later and I have gained more than 7lbs. Because my birthday is coming up and I am also playing mas (I will elaborate in another post) this year I need to get back to where I was 3 months ago.
Because I have been so busy I know there is no way I can do the gym thing so I came up with a plan to get "it" back. Tomorrow will be day one of this journey. I really hope I stick to the routines I create and eventually get the results I desire. I will be getting the bulk of my workouts from BodyRockTv. Take a look, she is pretty intense. I plan to set my workouts on Saturday or Sunday so that I know what I am doing for that week.

I hope everyone is happy with their fitness routine and if you don't have one then it's time to think about starting one. Most of our yearly weight gain is accumulated during the winter months...... Something to think about.

Peace and Love

~Black Orchid~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your negative energy to yourself. All negative vibes will be returned to sender!!!!!!